Thursday 24 August 2017

#Feedback - What The Chronicles of Han mean to readers

What The Chronicles of Han mean to readers


Managing Solerno Chapter 17 Draft Feedback

Authors do not always share what happens behind the scenes while creating a book. 
THIS is so meaningful and encouraging to me that I am compelled to share it publicly.
Email from Alpha Reader unedited, as is, with her permission. Thank you Bhakta-Anjana

Chapter 17 ...

* There we go! Han says it ALL at the beginning of chapter 17! I had not read this when I wrote the above!  = "Ferrn contained a wealth of knowledge." 

* It amazed me how relevant this chapter is - I need all of this now, in this period of releasing my stuff and my issues!  I am always made so aware of the fact that what I need to know most at any given moment will be given to me - and this is a wonderful example of that  -- just this next bit - Han = "I was angry and bitter, and felt resentment towards what had been done to me."  is so meaningful NOW!  Besides feeling less than well [physically] my emotions are running rampant and are crazy!     
  
* Right, let me read further - I shall no doubt be given a solution as to how to deal with my own anger, bitterness and resentment - alas, it's being directed at the precious Liger right now, even though he is neither the reason nor the cause of my original anger/bitterness/resentment issue!    I need to be honest - I too cannot hide my terrible true self from you, Han, can I? I have been very nasty and truly horrible lately! Poor Liger .... naughty me! 

* Ferrn, the current go-to happy drug - no, I might not have the Ferrn-touch anywhere on my body/hand/head, but merely reading this gives me happy/peaceful vibes ... 

*  Ahhhh ... now here is something to ponder over - everything between = "Thus, you used love for the act of forgiveness.  -------- and = But is it worth your while to cling to these feelings? "  The words uttered by Ferrn are also meaningful = "Emotions are the triggers to healing ... "   Hmmmm, that tells me something!

* Oh my! There is so much --- but reading this conversation between Han and Ferrn is like sitting in on a psychologist and client session - I can relate so much to this - OK, so Han's circumstances and my situation are nowhere similar - and yet there are bits in here that are meant exclusively for ME! I am supposed be be reading this NOW! 

* No absolution - then --- but absolution NOW, hundreds of years later? Have you softened up and forgiven them - now?  

I was gob-smacked and stymied as I read this - I am rendered speechless at times as to how things fall into place .... what a wonder your Chronicles are, Beloved! What a wealth of wisdom I find in your books!          ** And to Ferrn I also say - Thank you for understanding, Ferrn! 

Love you ........................ B-A!         

24.08.2017             

Copyright @ 2009-2017 H Gibson Chronicles of Han Storm 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.