Monday 25 June 2018

A LIFE in Progress - The Chronicles of Han - NDE book by H Gibson

(Email received from my Alpha-Reader)

A LIFE in Progress


The Chronicles of Han is indeed, a work in progress - a LIFE in progress!

To be honest with you, Beloved, I recognized your 'difference' from the second we met for the first time at AJM's house (way back in 2009, I think it was?) - you not only looked different, you also felt different!

But of course, at that stage (when we first met in this life-time) I had no idea of who you actually are!
And I'm still awed at what I 'know' about you now!! But having read something about you, I guess I could say that my own awakening is also a 'work-in-progress' ... !

Ai tog re-reading all the different books in draft has, once again, left me speechless - once again!
I had hoped (after reading it yesterday) that by putting it aside, sleeping over it and giving it time to brew, I might have a light-bulb moment - but (like ESKOM) the power is off!
I am in the dark as to what to say ... ?

All I see is this Light which shines ever brighter as time goes by!
You are 'in-progress' all the time - and my sense is that by this time next year you will have 'progressed' even further - there is really nothing more I can say or add here - we, your fans, really have no idea what is going on inside of you - but as we read about you our own lives are in-progress as well.

Luv-ya

Bhakta-Anjana
25 June 2018

Copyright © 2009-2018 H Gibson Chronicles of Han

Comment from Author: "Some days we need reminders of why we are here. My books would never have seen the light if it was not for a dedicated team of Alpha Readers, Editor and Beta Readers. I'm so grateful to have all these amazing people in my life."


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.