Wednesday 27 June 2018

Selling Farting Rainbows and Unicorn Ghosts


Image result for unicorns farting rainbows
Pic from https://www.teepublic.com/baseball-tee/788502-funny-unicorn-fart-rainbow-cloud Please support them with their lovely clothes. 

Selling Farting Rainbows and Unicorn Ghosts


A little bit of a laugh and a rant.

In a life where bull manure seems to sell for the highest price, I am seriously considering adjusting sales tactics to that of humoristic nonsensical narcissist, especially because it seems that people are . . . cautious . . . around me as an individual.

Maybe I should start showing them the real deep dark side of Creation. On the other hand, humour can become pretty dark too.

Will readers appreciate a less serious Han? One who jokes around about complicated issues of life and the afterlife?

Or should I rather just enjoy myself and fart on rainbows and ghost-ride unicorns?

I hope you enjoyed this piece of nonsensical psychedelically time-consuming broth. Maybe we can build at least one policeman from it.

Luv

Han Gibson
Author, The Chronicles of Han
(Please visit my website for real serious reading of life and afterlife, nde's and real life past life adventures.)
www.chroniclesofhan.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.