Sunday 16 December 2018

Moira: Excerpt from Reclaiming Duback

Moira
Excerpt Reclaiming Duback:
"Moira was sitting comfortably on Mara's woolly carpet, a book in her lap. Her flaming red hair was hanging across a delicately shaped shoulder. She was going to be gorgeous when she was fully grown.
Absently, she stroked a strand of hair away from her face, her thin wrist reminding me that she had placed her own body in jeopardy in order to grow it so fast.
She had promised me that she would slow the growth rate down from now on, that she was satisfied that the body of a six-year-old was grown enough to enable her to have the skills required to continue her function on Creata.
Not that she had not been working extremely hard since being born. She had kept my body alive through many adventures and gratitude made tears well up in my eyes.
She looked up at me. Her eyes becoming soft and full of sympathy.
I love both of you she told me. "

Copyright © 2009-2016 H Gibson Chronicles of Han Storm
www.chroniclesofhan.com



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.