Sunday 20 August 2017

The Chronicles of Han - WARNING: This is an Autobiography of my lives


WARNING: This is an Autobiography of my lives


Please read before you continue.

It is your choice to continue on and be changed forever. Terms, conditions and disclaimer as indicated on website and in front of the books.

I've come to the realization that it does not matter what I do, people will still judge and still come to their own conclusions.

At the outset  of marketing Journeys of a Psychic, my family and I received so much flack from  the  mainstream that I had to rename the books to Chronicles of Han in order to go into 'disguise' and list them in the 'sci-fi-fantasy' genre. Not that this helped as no publisher wanted to touch the books or subject matter. The books are only available from our websites.

This initial persecution was so severe that our fledgling business was being compromised because I was an author  that  dared write about past life memories, esoteric and metaphysical knowledge.

Seven years later, now that Past Lives are the 'in' thing and Spirituality the new 'Religion', the people who actually need the books, give it a critical stare and judge once more for it now seems 'established' sci-fi-fantasy.

Those people who do give the books a chance (and I thank you all for the beautiful friendships built), quickly find out for themselves that it is definitely not 'sci-fi-fantasy', while those not expecting the subject matter drop the books like hot potatoes in any case. This is the reason 300 pages are available for scrutiny so you do not waste time and money on something you are not going to thoroughly enjoy.

So where do we pigeonhole these books, these Chronicles of Han?

Past Lives, Esoteric Manuals, Self-help, Metaphysical, sci-fi, fantasy?

No-where, for I will never fit in anywhere, thus nothing of what I do will fit in anywhere. As each one of you is as unique as I, I am just me.

I am Han and these are my life memories.

Take it whichever way you wish.

If you can learn while enjoying an adventurous narrative, so be it.

If you can only learn if a book is written in text-book format, you will have to wait patiently for the Teachings of Han book that is being compiled.

If you love a good story, be forewarned of serious sleep deprivation.

Han Gibson
Author - The Chronicles of Han 
10 August 2017

Experience the Change. Read #ChroniclesofHan


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.