- About the books
- About H Gibson
- Creata BOOK 1 - Preserving Creata
- Creata BOOK 2 - Reclaiming Duback
- Creata BOOK 3 - Taming Encha
- Creata BOOK 4 - Sovereign Dõhr
- Leilaka Book 1 - Leilaka
- Leilaka Book 2 - Saving Leilaka
- Behind the Scenes Blog Booklet
- Living a Multidimensional Life - NDE, Life Review - Autobiography
- Subject List
- Feedback / Reviews
Thursday, 24 August 2017
Managing Solerno Chapter 17 Draft Feedback
Authors do not always share what happens behind the scenes while creating a book.
THIS is so meaningful and encouraging to me that I am compelled to share it publicly.
Email from Alpha Reader unedited, as is, with her permission. Thank you Bhakta-Anjana
Chapter 17 ...
* There we go! Han says it ALL at the beginning of chapter 17! I had not read this when I wrote the above! = "Ferrn contained a wealth of knowledge."
* It amazed me how relevant this chapter is - I need all of this now, in this period of releasing my stuff and my issues! I am always made so aware of the fact that what I need to know most at any given moment will be given to me - and this is a wonderful example of that -- just this next bit - Han = "I was angry and bitter, and felt resentment towards what had been done to me." is so meaningful NOW! Besides feeling less than well [physically] my emotions are running rampant and are crazy!
* Right, let me read further - I shall no doubt be given a solution as to how to deal with my own anger, bitterness and resentment - alas, it's being directed at the precious Liger right now, even though he is neither the reason nor the cause of my original anger/bitterness/resentment issue! I need to be honest - I too cannot hide my terrible true self from you, Han, can I? I have been very nasty and truly horrible lately! Poor Liger .... naughty me!
* Ferrn, the current go-to happy drug - no, I might not have the Ferrn-touch anywhere on my body/hand/head, but merely reading this gives me happy/peaceful vibes ...
* Ahhhh ... now here is something to ponder over - everything between = "Thus, you used love for the act of forgiveness. -------- and = But is it worth your while to cling to these feelings? " The words uttered by Ferrn are also meaningful = "Emotions are the triggers to healing ... " Hmmmm, that tells me something!
* Oh my! There is so much --- but reading this conversation between Han and Ferrn is like sitting in on a psychologist and client session - I can relate so much to this - OK, so Han's circumstances and my situation are nowhere similar - and yet there are bits in here that are meant exclusively for ME! I am supposed be be reading this NOW!
* No absolution - then --- but absolution NOW, hundreds of years later? Have you softened up and forgiven them - now?
I was gob-smacked and stymied as I read this - I am rendered speechless at times as to how things fall into place .... what a wonder your Chronicles are, Beloved! What a wealth of wisdom I find in your books! ** And to Ferrn I also say - Thank you for understanding, Ferrn!
Love you ........................ B-A!
Copyright @ 2009-2017 H Gibson Chronicles of Han Storm
Sunday, 20 August 2017
WARNING: This is an Autobiography of my lives
Please read before you continue.
It is your choice to continue on and be changed forever. Terms, conditions and disclaimer as indicated on website and in front of the books.
I've come to the realization that it does not matter what I do, people will still judge and still come to their own conclusions.
At the outset of marketing Journeys of a Psychic, my family and I received so much flack from the mainstream that I had to rename the books to Chronicles of Han in order to go into 'disguise' and list them in the 'sci-fi-fantasy' genre. Not that this helped as no publisher wanted to touch the books or subject matter. The books are only available from our websites.
This initial persecution was so severe that our fledgling business was being compromised because I was an author that dared write about past life memories, esoteric and metaphysical knowledge.
Seven years later, now that Past Lives are the 'in' thing and Spirituality the new 'Religion', the people who actually need the books, give it a critical stare and judge once more for it now seems 'established' sci-fi-fantasy.
Those people who do give the books a chance (and I thank you all for the beautiful friendships built), quickly find out for themselves that it is definitely not 'sci-fi-fantasy', while those not expecting the subject matter drop the books like hot potatoes in any case. This is the reason 300 pages are available for scrutiny so you do not waste time and money on something you are not going to thoroughly enjoy.
So where do we pigeonhole these books, these Chronicles of Han?
Past Lives, Esoteric Manuals, Self-help, Metaphysical, sci-fi, fantasy?
No-where, for I will never fit in anywhere, thus nothing of what I do will fit in anywhere. As each one of you is as unique as I, I am just me.
I am Han and these are my life memories.
Take it whichever way you wish.
If you can learn while enjoying an adventurous narrative, so be it.
If you can only learn if a book is written in text-book format, you will have to wait patiently for the Teachings of Han book that is being compiled.
If you love a good story, be forewarned of serious sleep deprivation.
Author - The Chronicles of Han
Author - The Chronicles of Han
10 August 2017
Experience the Change. Read #ChroniclesofHan
Saturday, 19 August 2017
Excerpt from Leilaka:
Halfway through breakfast a Raven made his appearance on the windowsill.
"Give me some" he ordered me, following the demand with an indignant squawk.
"Excuse me?" I asked the bird.
He hopped onto the bed, cocked his head so he had one beady black eye on me and demanded again "Give me some!"
I gave him a piece of the bread.
He pecked it out of my fingers without harming me, swallowing the piece whole.
"More" he insisted.
I put the plate down in front of him.
He ate every last crumb before hopping onto my lap.
Here he settled, comfortably starting to preen his feathers.
"I'm Han" I introduced myself.
"I'm Strongclaw" he replied.
"How can you understand me?" I wanted to know from the bird.
"How can you understand me?" he wanted to know back.
I had no way of knowing.
Strongclaw hopped back onto the windowsill.
"Thank you" he squawked before flying off.
Copyright © 2009-2016 H Gibson Chronicles of Han