Wednesday 16 October 2013

Introductions to Chronicles of Han Storm Blogger

Introductions

It has been almost three years since starting to Blog on blogs.24.com/chroniclesofhan where most of the Bloggers moved on to a more Global platform. It is only the few diehards that are left. I guess it is time to move along, leaving my comfort zone.

I am a quiet sort of person, usually saying everything I have to say in my books. But sometimes there is a highlight in my life or a special event coming up like my new book launch over November/December 2013. I know fans would like to know about it and this would be ideal in keeping them up to date and informed.

Enjoy future posts.

H Gibson
Author, Chronicles of Han Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.