Friday 8 November 2013

King of Leilaka: Excerpt from The Chronicles of Han Storm - Leilaka



Upon Differentiation & Responsibility - King of Leilaka

Excerpt: The Chronicles of Han Storm: Leilaka

"    "I wish to know" I asked Connor. "What makes one born of Royal Blood? Born of Nobility? What separates Kings from Populace, Leaders from Followers? Elite from Commoner? Is it just how we were created, or what family we had been born into?

I know it is my responsibility as King Dameous to rule, to provide leadership and guidance to these people. I also know that as Han, it is my Cosmic duty to do so. I was created to my task, but how is it expected of men, and women, to be Leaders, Kings and Queens? Captains and Noble born?"   - Han Storm.  "


Follow Link to The Chronicles of Han Storm Website for the full excerpt.

Copyright © H Gibson 2009-2013 Chronicles of Han Storm

For more information or to purchase the books go to http://www.chroniclesofhan.com/
H Gibson Chronicles of Han Storm: http://www.facebook.com/ChroniclesofHan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.