Saturday 30 August 2014

A Mother's Sacrifice

A mother's sacrifice

Extract from The Chronicles of Han Storm: Short Stories

       Carol came to visit me in the middle of the week. She had borrowed my notes on the 5th Dimension, Astral Planes and what is commonly referred to as 'Heaven'. She was distressed as she was supposed to be giving a talk on the subject over the weekend, but was currently very sick with bronchitis and really not looking well.
       We talked about what we perceived as Heaven and how wonderful it was there. Then she mentioned that she felt sadness that her son would have to grow up without her, but that it would be for the best.
       I was not impressed with her 'final goodbye' and told her that there was still a chance that things could be different. But we both knew that it was not to be and we both knew that she was going Home soon.
       I felt so sad when she left, not mentioning our depressing conversation to anyone.

       Over the weekend I took the children to the beach near Carol's house. Afterwards, as per tradition, my partner asked if I wanted to go say hallo. I told him no, my Divine Support Team prevented me from doing so. It felt strange but I was forbidden to go see her. He said okay and we left for home.

       The next morning Carol's brother phoned to say she had passed away during the night due to an asthma attack. Her seven year old son found her this morning, alerting the rest of the household.
       It was devastating news to many, and I blamed myself for not going to see her the previous day.
       I was told by my Divine Support Team that if I had interfered, she would not have left for Home to continue her work in spiritual form from that side.
       Everything would be better now. Everything would work out now for her children. It was her sacrifice and she was happy to give it as she felt that she did not have anything to live for on this Earth any longer anyway.
       Her personal situation would never change, but she could bring great change into the lives of her children.
       Her husband soon re-married and both her children are content in their new house and circumstances.

Ω

Copyright © H Gibson Chronicles of Han Storm 2009-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.