Monday 4 February 2019

Living a Multidimensional Life - NDE and Life Review - RELEASE

Living a Multidimensional Life - NDE and Life Review (Han Storm: The Chronicles of Han: #1 of Living a Multidimensional Life)

by 

    If you are easily offended by, not interested in, or unsympathetic towards metaphysical experiences, this book is not for you.

    If you fear death or wish to know what happens when you die, please go ahead and read this book. Just keep an open mind and heart.

    This book is meant to be enjoyed independently while complementing the current Chronicles of Han Past Life book series. This book covers the NDEs (Near Death Experiences), Life Review, impact, and recovery process from Third Degree Burns to 35% of my body.
    The original book had been compiled from memory, diary entries, and visits to the Akashic Records.
After many years it was finally completed in 2018 and presented to the editor, selected beta readers and other interested parties.
    Unfortunately, the original work was found to be unsuitable to share with this world in its unabridged form. It was advised to rather rewrite this Chronicle into a more reader friendly version.
    After long discussions and advice that I should put myself back into this book as I do with my Past Life books, this new version of my NDE book has morphed into a tribute to the tenacity of survival, and a brief look at the reverence and mystery, or stigma and misery, near death or death experiences may elicit in the lives of NDErs and those around them.
    Once again, this was not the original intent of the book. I just wished to tell my own story to the best of my abilities, healing by taking an in-depth look at how events transpired.
    Looking over these events, it is interesting to note that Divine planning had already been on the cards and was being executed like a well-organized plan.
    Some people say this accident must have been a pre-ordained event, while others still wonder about the choices I made that evening. We have our suspicions but will never really know as I had two choices and chose not to go out for dinner, leading to this event.
    With the self-forgiveness this scrutiny brought, I can now finally leave this chapter in the past and move forward with the rest of my life.
 (less)


Living a Multidimensional Life - NDE and Life Review  (Han Storm: The Chronicles of Han: #1 of Living a Multidimensional Life)Living a Multidimensional Life - NDE and Life Review by H. Gibson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This was the most excruciating experience in my writing career. It did not just take years to complete but seven rewrites to get to the complete, balanced version that should allow most readers a broader understanding of the author and her life.
As this is the first book in the proposed trilogy of "Living a Multidimensional Life" I hope this introduction will entice readers to follow me into some of my previous adventures not lived on Earth.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.