Tuesday 18 June 2019

Upon Feathered Dragons and Chicken Meditations


Upon Feathered Dragons and Chicken Meditations
Article by Author H Gibson, The Chronicles of Han.

What appeals to me most about chickens are that they remind me of feathered dragons.
Each one has a personality with a fierceness for survival just under the surface.

This is little Luna. She refuses to grow and her brothers and sisters are twice her size.
Luna decided she wished to join me in my meditation sessions, calmly taking a position best suited to the situation.

This is not by co-incidence but every time I settle down to meditate, resulting in extremely calming sessions.

I'm just glad she is a little chicken.

Anyone interested to come and experience my chicken meditation sessions welcome to visit by appointment. Contact me via email from my website www.chroniclesofhan.com 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.