Saturday 6 November 2021

Chronicles of Han: Preserving Creata: Part 5: Final Keys

 



Chronicles of Han: Preserving Creata: Part 5: Final Keys


The adventure continues where Han Storm journeys to a far off country in order to meet up with the rest of his team. Here he finds the final keys to open the Portal and receives an unusual gift for his birthday.

"Out of the many lives I’ve lived in the physical realm, which life memory should I recall? I guess the best one should be the latest adventures that started on a Planet called Creata.
Creata can be found in a dimension parallel to what you call Earth, and is very similar to Earth.
I am Han, and this is my life-memory . . . "

As per reader request, this is the fifth part that has now been made available independently from the compiled Preserving Creata book which consists of Part 1 to part 7. #adventure #chroniclesofhan #series #spaceopera #romance #paranormal #metaphysical #esoteric #multidimensional #astral #telepathy