Tuesday 14 May 2019

Adventures of Duke the Cattle Dog - Hello Mama-Cat


Hello Mama-Cat


Wow! Hold on!

What have we here?

I have not encountered anything like you before.













Wait!

Do not come close.


But over the porch she walks. Confident, determined, with a firm step, her belly bulging from side to side.



Oh. Hallo!

I actually like you.

She purrs and rubs up against me and I do not know what to do.

She goes over and drank my water and ate my food.

I allowed her to.


My Mom seems pleased and I am happy when she is delighted.

She calls this creature Mama-Cat, inviting her into our home.

Mama-Cat can come and go as she pleases.

She stays with us through the day and goes away at night.

I wait for her in the morning to return to us and am so happy when I see her, I just wish to eat all of her, but end up slobbering all over her instead.

You see, I do not eat friends.

www.chroniclesofhan.com
Copyright © H Gibson Chronicles of Han 2009-2019
Duke and Deebasri is owned by the Gibson Family. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.