Saturday 25 May 2019

Adventures of Duke the Cattle Dog - HF stands for 'Human Food'




HF - Human Food


I never had human food before coming to my new family.
I did not know that what they eat can be so absolutely delicious.
My first encounter was what they call 'bread'.
Bread comes in flat pieces, balls, crumbs, rolls, and huge heavy loaves. All delicious. Sometimes a bit sour. Sometimes sweet. Sometimes salty.
I savour every bit of human food I get.
Mom says she 'trains' me with these tidbits, but I feel that I actually teach her. I do things and she puts words with it. Then we agree that this action is going to be called something and when she asks me to do it, I do it.
When we correlate and understand each other, she gives me human food. She refers to it as a 'reward'.
I could not care much, as long as I get the bit of food.
The only human food I eat with a bit of resistance is what they call 'vegetables'. I am never sure about the green, juicy, leafy things.
I am not allowed to eat the plants outside as this is called 'garden', but then they give me 'vegetables'. Very confusing.

Duke is owned by Author, H Gibson, www.chroniclesofhan.com
Copyright © H Gibson Chronicles of Han 2009-2019

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.