Friday 27 September 2019

3rd Degree Burns lead to more than 2 million words of published content, The Chronicles of Han by H Gibson


Coming out of the NDE 'closet' in many ways liberates one. It also creates a different type of life than what you originally envisioned. With following the instructions I had during my major NDEs, it had changed our lives irrevocably.
"Past Life Memories Revealed

The Chronicles of Han bring people a glimpse into other ways of being, other ways of experiencing.

A lot of people that read The Chronicles of Han come back to me, stating that they are familiar with some of the content within the books and that the interaction between life in physical and spiritual form suddenly make a lot more sense.

It was not my original intention to allow people to grow and heal through reading The Chronicles of Han. I started to write the books to heal myself. By simply retelling my lives from so long ago, they exploded into proper books. My husband and a host of fans cannot wait to read the rest of my retellings, finding it extremely exciting narratives.

The Chronicles of Han depicts my journey in growing into who I am at the moment.

All I can say is that I am more content now than ever before upon a physical world, knowing that when I leave, no physical experience that happened here is of importance, only the emotional experiences and how I have chosen to deal with it.

I can only write from my own individual experiences. Experiences that seem to be incredulous, yet it is healing so many Soul-Spirits on Earth.

Han Gibson, 2011"

You can read more about my books on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.