Wednesday 4 September 2019

Latest releases of Chronicles of Han Storm: Living a Multidimensional Life and Sovereign Dohr

Chronicles of Han Storm: Living a Multidimensional Life and Sovereign Dohr, Part 11, Creata Adventure

Latest releases of Chronicles of Han Storm: Living a Multidimensional Life and Sovereign Dohr


My latest releases looking good in print. 

Living a Multidimensional Life is my authobiography about my Near Death/Death Experience, my Life Review at the time and how I was shown how my Soul-life fits into my incarnation. It also covers the recovery from Third Degree Burns and the adventures I experienced in ICU including meeting a South African celebrity. 

Sovereign Dohr is the eleventh installment of the Creata series, covering the adventure on the planet called Dohr, describing Han's continued change into Navigator for his beloved Creatan people.

For more information or to purchase direct with PayPal, visit the pages for the books on this blog or go to www.chroniclesofhan.com

All the Chronicles of Han currently in print.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.