Wednesday 24 October 2018

Blog: Journeys of a Psychic

New Journeys of a Psychic Blog

In 2012, the original name for the series, Han Storm, Journeys of a Psychic, The Chronicles of Han, had been renamed to only The Chronicles of Han for marketing purposes. (More upon that adventure here) 


After ten years of experimentation, the conclusion is that no matter what I do, my work is still going to be seen as research into psychic phenomenon and can not be hidden indefinitely in the science fiction and fantasy section.

Most of my readers do appreciate the fact that the new book covers are a disguise and can be left proudly on their bookshelves or read in public without anyone asking difficult questions.

To those who are not initiates, The Chronicles of Han is just that, enjoyable adventurous stories.
To those who get to know me through the books, these are the Journeys of a Psychic, my personal real life, past life events, captured in a format to be enjoyed by others while they learn secrets of life and life beyond death without consciously having to study it.

As to the content of the Blog, I'm capturing my Google+ posts onto my two Blogs to preserve them as many have not been placed on my website. The reddish background is also a reminder of G+. I have not yet made a decision to move somewhere else and might just stay with blogs for a while.

Links:
Blog - Journeys of a Psychic
www.chroniclesofhan.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.