Friday 7 December 2018

Universal Readings - Excerpt from Sovereign Dōhr


Universal Readings

An example as to how Han does readings for clients. It has not changed much. Excerpt from Sovereign Dōhr "I have heard so much about you," the General told me. "I do not know if half the things they say you did, or can do, is true. This I know. You change peoples' lives wherever you go. Whenever you touch someone, they change. I want to change too. I want to see where I am going, why I am here, what I should be doing. I need to know if I am going to be okay in the choices I am making, the decisions I am instigating. Can you . . . ? Would you be able to foresee for me?" I relaxed back into my seat, contemplating what this person in front of me was asking of me. 'I am not going to beg,' the General thought at me. "Will you be able to live with whatever I see, if I foresee for you?" I asked, leaning forward, focussing all my attention on the man in front of me. "I will not keep anything you tell me today, against you," he assured me. "That is not what I asked you," I warned him. "Will I be able to live with whatever you disclose?" he inquired and I nodded. "That is what I am here for," he confirmed. Continue reading


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.