Saturday 15 December 2018

Upon Handlers and the after effects of prolonged Astral Travel


Why some psychics need Handlers or sympathetic assistants.
After effects of prolonged Astral Travel.

Excerpt from Negotiating Limïer
"You should know that a Handler is someone who not only assists me, watches out for me, but guides me when I become preoccupied with metaphysical and paranormal functions.
It is easy to loose your way and it is better for me to have someone I can trust on hand to return to. You guys act as an anchor in an oscillating world where reality, as you know it, does not really exist for me.
I work between time, between past and present and future. I work in possibilities of futures. I experience futures whenever I have future visions and when I return from these visions my current may have changed . . . "
He sat behind me, mulling the words over in his mind.
"Then I am here to guide you back to sanity?" he wished to know, so innocently and sincere I could slap him.
Instead, I burst out into tears, an after-effect of working too many long hours without adequate rest.
"I'm so sorry, Major!" he exclaimed, coming over to squat down next to me, offering a handkerchief which I gladly accepted to cover my eyes and cry into.
"Astral Moods," I told him between sobs.
"What?"
"Ennui, world-weariness and sudden mood changes," I dried the tears. "Occupational hazard. When you were out of your body for any length of time and have to return to this . . . flesh encapsulation . . . one tends to experience different reactions.
Sometimes euphoria and happiness, sometimes depression. The Astral Walker Assistants or AWAs call it Astral Moods.
It basically means what you just stated. Our assistants guide us back from the brink of insanity."
"But Slick did not experience this? He was fine when I left him."
"How long did he sleep?"
"About eight hours."
"I had none so far. Been going since getting into the Pod. My brain has not yet rested. I have not yet slept. Do you understand what I am trying to tell you?"
He stood up, walked away from me while processing the information, returned to sit down on his chair.
"Then what are you doing now?" he waved a hand at me. "What are you busy with now, why are we sitting here in the sun?"
"I am trying to wind down so that I could get some rest and maybe, if I am lucky, some sleep soon."
"Then you are still hyped?"
"I'm always hyped."
"Okay. Do your meditation thing and become un-hyped. I will be here when you return, but I am seriously thinking this assignment is a bit beyond my qualifications."
Nōrwal made me smile and I felt happy while smiling. It was an odd emotion that needed more scrutiny.
Copyright © 2009-2018 H Gibson Chronicles of Han

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment moderation has been enabled. All comments must be approved by the blog author.